Welcome to Curbed Ski's list of the 18 Best Ski Town Hot Spots, our answer to any question that begins with, "Can you recommend a restaurant in...?" This highly elite group will cover 18 restaurants and bars in ski towns across North America, spanning myriad cuisines and collectively satisfying all of your dining and drinking needs. Every couple months we'll be adding places that were omitted or have stepped up there game. Have a tip? Let us know here.
Just in time for winter, we've personally researched and curated the top spots to eat, drink, snack, and double-down in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Like our guides to the top restaurants and bars in Vail, Park City, and Aspen, this highly selective list of Jackson Hole restaurants includes everything from drinking holes to fine dining and helps answer the question, "Where should I go in Jackson Hole?" Bummed your favorite spot didn't make the cut? Rather than have a huge freak out, wouldn't it be better to just nominate it for inclusion or tell us your picks in the comments?
Please note that this list is ordered geographically, not in any sort of ranking.
· The 18 Best Hot Spots for Park City Eating & Drinking, Feb '14 [Curbed Ski]
· UPDATED! Beers or Bust: The Best Ski Town Breweries, April '14 [Curbed Ski]
· The Ten Ski Towns You Absolutely Must Visit This Winter [Curbed Ski]
· All Eater Ski 18 Coverage [Curbed Ski Archives]
· All Eater Ski Coverage [Curbed Ski Archives]