How to pass the time (and get in shape) while counting down the days to pow? Hiking, of course. The trees are turning in ski country, so there's no excuse not to hit the trail. Curbed Ski has rounded up the best day treks across North America for you and each one of them will deliver on eye-popping fall color. From Stowe to Washington, don't forget the camera.
· The Best Day Hikes in Ski Country [Curbed Ski Archives]
· The Best Ski Town Bike Paths [Curbed Ski Archives]
· 13 Outdoor Adventures You Must Do Before Summer Ends [Curbed Ski Archives]
· The 10 Ski Towns You Absolutely Must Visit This Winter [Curbed Ski Archives]
· All Outdoors Week Coverage [Curbed Ski Archives]