Planning on catching some turns this Sunday morning before the Patriots and the Seahawks square off at 4:30 pm Mountain Time? Don't fret, there are plenty of places in ski country that fit the bill. From Vailhttp://ski.curbed.com/archives/categories/vail.php to Stowe, each spot on our list has been hand-picked with two factors in mind: proximity to the slopes and loads of TVs.
Please note, the following map is ordered from east to west.
-Laurel Miller contributed to the research and writing of this piece.
· The Best Ski Town Distilleries, June '14 [Curbed Ski]
· The Ten Ski Towns You Absolutely Must Visit This Winter [Curbed Ski]
· Best Ski Town Pizza: Because Pow and Pies Just Go Together, March '14 [Curbed Ski]
· The 18 Hot Spots for Drinking & Dining in Aspen [Curbed Ski]
· The Snow Lover's Bucket List: 33 Things to Do Before You Die [Curbed Ski]
· The 18 Best Hot Spots for Eating & Drinking in Vail, May '14 [Curbed Ski]